IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Friday 13 September 2013

must read !!!!!!

today i wanna tell you about my self . why my face are different from the original and in the photo? 

SCHOOL 

first from school . . . anyway I was at a different in school and original . because when in outside i was make up but in school , I do not dare use about make up .  

EVERYWHERE 
aha . . , This has been proven when my photos and original are very similar when I was make up. but I was wearing glasses since I was a little myopic eyes. so not much difference with photo .
but when you meet me and ask me "you like different?" but i was not different i just difference in the wearing glasses and no glasses

HOW ABOUT IF I AM NATURAL AND WEAR GLASSES ?

wow . . . it is very different with my face and some the photo  . but it's happened in school , so some people's love my picture and my real when i was make up . 

HOW ABOUT IF I AM MAKEUP AND WEAR GLASSES ?

there may be no different but different just with glasses . 

so you like me too when i was wake up ?



English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified