IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Friday 20 September 2013

plastic surgery

I actually i want plastic surgery before then I was afraid of failure because it's very dangerous for me . so I have to think ahead whether or not to plastic surgery . so that day I have ask to my parents before about the issue of plastic surgery but my parents still do not agree this . so I asked to my friend and my teacher, my teacher said "plastic surgery was one sin because we do not accept it what god gived " and my friend said "plastic surgery is stupid things" but i still dont know why , why they say like that ( plastic surgery its stupid things ) like you think plastic surgery its bad . 

so now I have to think ahead first. but I was also afraid about sin and fail too . maybe i will become natural because i think plastic surgery its very dangerous for me .