IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Friday 8 November 2013

NAIL POLISH - ETUDE HOUSE


WANNA BE SWEET ? LETS PLAY
 ETUDE HOUSE (orange nail polish)


yey promotion about etude house again !! i late to review about this ETUDE HOUSE nail polish item its because ETUDE HOUSE shop so far away from my country so i late to buy this nail polish to promotion on my blog.

actually i like this 2 colour ( orange and pink ) its look like so shine and light you can also to wear any shirt will suitable for you . I prefer bright colors like the color closest to the pink colour its look like so sweet and girly . you should also to try and buy 1 this colour's or buy another colour's just try and buy it maybe another colour's will suitable for you . 



WANNA BE SWEET ? LETS PLAY
 ETUDE HOUSE (pink nail polish )

wow amazing colors ! cheek cheek i love this pink colour's its look very suitable for me when i wear dark pink or wear about pink shirt . 







No comments:

Post a Comment