IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Friday 1 November 2013

I HATE YOU

you said to me you dont leave me , you dont hurt me . now you leave me and hurt me i told to you already if you dont like me please tell me soon i dont want become a toy to playing love . I do not know what I was wrong with him , I do not know why could be like this? i really sad and feel hurt now i feel wanna to die . i can't be strong and i already tired about this problem always become to me i am so fool and fool . 

why the guy said it was finally made ​​painful? why must become like that ? would not that make painful? i really very tired and tired 

you said you wanna travel world with me
you said you wanna currypuffs made by me
you said you only love me
you said you will wait me
you said you wanna persude my parents 
you said you love me forever
but what happend now ? break up ? 

I know that God only knows about mate If the pain continues it was very hurt me . i wanna find a true love ( MR RIGHT ) but i dont know when i m so really envy with my another friends with their boyfriend already 3 years and so how about me ? just 5 month ? SHIT ! 

i am not happy please make me become start a new life . i really really dont want to live this world . but i can be strong but must wait me a long time ! ganbate ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment