IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Sunday 29 December 2013

CC CREAM - ETUDE HOUSE

hi everyone merry christmas ! sorry im late to posting on my blog because yesterday  i just back from singapore and i went to etude house BHG singapore to bought some etude house things like CC cream , eyeliner , lip gloss and cutes eye maker so today i wanna review about my etude house CC CREAM . 

first i wanna review is my CC cream !!!
so did you know what is cc cream ? cc cream its like foundation but it got SPF 30 PA ++ its so different with another foundation . this cream is many korea artist ( KPOP ) or include of korean and model or blogger also use this cream too . 
CC cream have 2 type Glow and silky . glow ( pink ) is for who the skin its skin dry and get a glow effect then silky (white ) is for who the skin its skin oily so do not carelessly buy it ^^ .

you know why i bought and wanna tried is CC CREAM - GLOW ? because my skin so dry , and this is my first time to using it . if this fits with me then I will buy and use it again












No comments:

Post a Comment