IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Sunday 22 December 2013

EXCHANGE CHRISTMAS PRESENT WITH FRIENDS

hi everyone sorry i am late  to posting on my blog because at this time i was lazy to post because no mood . so the incident is on thursday i exchange / lottery christmas present with my friends . actually i got no 3 is from jenny ng present , she is my bestfriend before . she is very kind and nice when my hair tangled she helped me alot too . 


nah here's present . i really love it this present  because she gave me a big orange MUG . alamak ! i forget to take a picture to post on my blog because i was lazy at the day . actually my mother already use that MUG for chrysanthemum tea , it is chinese tea every saturday my mother also cook for us . 

This is a collection of gifts from lottery results
nah ! i got that orange mug its really nice right ?

hi everyone you know who get my christmas present from lottery? actually is jenny ng too , we so lucky to get each other present ^^ . congrats my beloved friends . 




No comments:

Post a Comment