IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Thursday 18 September 2014

hi everyone last night i was so busy its because i do some art and crafts project so its made me dying too . well actually we gonna do some paper craft ,  first we gonna to slice the paper and the second to roll it after that put that paper had you roll it into the glue on carton . do you wanna see ? but at home im not do it perfect well , its because i dont have the black paper one . do you want to know what i made it ? its faces of hello kitty !!!




see ! i dont do it perfect well at home its because i dont have the black paper one for the mustache and eyes ! so at school i was do it with my friends maudy who had gave me the black paper for the mustache and eyes . actually she is on my team on art and craft with the other hendriansah , denny , and nahar . yes ! they didnt help me , but they had helped me too in outside ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment