IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Wednesday 24 September 2014

20 FACT ABOUT ME

hi everyone today i wanna share to you about my " 20 fact about me " maybe next time i will make some video about this . 
1. my name is renimoe you can called me reni 
2. blogger ambassadors 
3. i love my family , best friends , friends and boyfriends  
4. i'm shopping queen 
5. love to travel 
6. my hair so messy when i was at school
7. love to sleep 
8. love eating
9. always depress and stress about everything and love
10. i love some design and do some art and craft 

11. always crazy with my friends
12. do funny things to make my friends and people laugh
13. i love to helping people .
14. i love makeup 
15. i love collection all stuff example like headband , flower crown and etc .
16. failed of relationship 
17. love to be friends 
18. forever young 
19. cry to someone 
20. always be patient and happy .

this is my 20 fact about me and how about you guys ? 
thanks for reading maybe next time i will do some videos about this .

No comments:

Post a Comment