IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Saturday 6 September 2014

RM - RIBBON DESIGN

hi everyone today i wanna show you about my ribbon design , nice right ? and i will give you some tutorial and things you'll need it . 


you'll need :
- 2 black fabrics 
- 2 white lace ( with different design ) 
- needle 
- thread 

how to do :

  1. first you must to prepare the 2 black fabrics , 2 white lace , needle and thread ( you can use some glues if you dont want to sew ) 
  2.  cut the black fabrics be half 
  3. sew the black fabrics when you cut done 
  4. then make a one small ribbon  
  5. that small one you should sew with white lace
  6. the biggest ribbon and the small ribbon to sew together in the middle sides .  
  7. done ;) hope you like it . 
now you had to follow my steps how to made a cute ribbon design by me . dont forget to follow my instagram @thebabyjigram thank you ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment