IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Wednesday 18 February 2015

CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE 2015 PART 1

Holla everyone chinese new year is coming to town , now we having the CNY eve . which's reunion with our family and dinner together at our home and how about you guys ? i hope all of you enjoy the dinner and spend more time with your family . its because family is important to us , we cant life , eat and etc without family . so cherish what you have now . i love you guys :*. '

this is our reunion dinner with my beloved family 


but before having dinner , i made some simple nail art whichs with my CLATE nail polish . i had reviewed before its really quite nice you can buy at sasa store at singapore- wisma atria .

so this is my chinese new year EVE part 1 . if i have some activity of this tonight , first things i'll share on my blog . see you guys .... 



No comments:

Post a Comment