IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Saturday 19 October 2013

WISHES BOTTLE

bottle : dear human ! please tell me what is your wish ?
me     : uhmm my wish is ... i have many wish so i forget  but i hope you can make it come true . 
bottle : sure i will make your wish come true . 

I'm sure this bottle will grant something wishes .most people do not believe and most people believe , I've been trying to write something in the bottle but this may be granted only temporary i think . and this is also the first bottle I saw when I went to a popular bookstore in singapore with my mother so when I passed a place selling art under it there its a bottle and wrote "best wishes" . so i bought it . kkkk I would buy again but my mom just told me have 1 only . 

so everyone try to buy this wishes bottle . I hope if you guys write paper in this wishes bottle i hope What do you want something will good happend and better . 

wishes will come if you are not going to give up.
wishes will come if you're caught with a strong
wishes will come if you're pray to god before you to do something