IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Thursday 2 October 2014

BATIK NASIONAL AND GOT RANK 2

hi everyone today its so luck . you know why ? i got rank 2 of batik design at school , its because today was batik national of indonesia . then the happend was my friends ity said to me she got sick so she didnt want to attend the show then she suddenly to asked me to attend for it . but i dont want too ! suddenly my all friends gonna support me to design , so i must to attend it . but i really dont have idea what i want to draw -_- suddenly i still remember about " batik gongong " so i draw it but its not really similiar . 

so i was afraid because i dont know what i was do it , then i support on my self and said " reni moe you can do it " ! . 

the design almost 1 hours 30 minute in used . after to design i was went to the canteen with tasya . she always said " dont worry ! you will win " but i wasnt believe on my self . in my mind i will said " i think im a loser but i dont want to be a loser " suddenly after from the canteen my teacher gonna tell us to going up ( hall ) ! then the repport was show up ! my friends gonna anounce who the rank whichs started from 3 to 1 . suddenly i was sad and i dont know will win or what .so the announce was started from 3 whichs my bestfriends , 2 is me , and 1 is my senior . so my classmated friends really happy about it . not just batik design to announce almost like poem announce too who will win .

and then this is my batik gongong design . how ? its ugly what :(



QUOTES : you can believe on your self , i believe you can do it ! no matter ugly or beautiful but you have an effort its nice to you already . 


No comments:

Post a Comment