IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Thursday 30 January 2014

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ( day 1 )

hallo everyone 恭喜发财 , 新年快乐 . ^^  i am sorry long time not update its because i was busy doing tidy up for lunar new year .so  i am  happy today because is chinese new year day ( 14/01/31) . i wish for everyone always get a lot of sustenance , always healthy , luck and god always bless you . 

wow This year is the year of the horse , many people wanna look FENG SHUI . so i wanna look too about tiger years . i hope tiger years always be better then last year . 


this ANGBAO is gift by my mother and father last night , when firework started light . i was shock they give me so early but i wish them always long life , healthy and always smile . 

and this morning i went to my cousin house for 拜年  ( bai nian ) get mores ANGBAO again ^^ and i wear this outfit ( dress ) .


look so fat its because i eat too much on these days :( . 


this my ANGBAO With my parents gift .








No comments:

Post a Comment