IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Saturday 18 January 2014

NEW HAIR STYLE

hallo everyone last night i went to the salon R STYLE to made my new hair for chinese new year later , so that place is near in my province ( BINTAN - TANJUNG PINANG ) . so someone that it was cutting my hair is ROBIN WONG , he is the best hair stylist in my province . many people are going to there for cutting hair ! its very nice ! 

actually robin said my hair is already Dry and damaged so i must need cutting my hair from long hair to the short hair , actually now my hair is not very short lah . but i really love my long hair and i really missed it ! so I asked to him for my next haircut is pony make a straight .



First we were doing some smoothing its because my under hair is made wavy hair so he said " you must need smoothing first then you make wavy on your under hair its looks like very suitable for you " so i try it what he said ! 

so when is smoothing  time robin and his maid help me to put some hair cream . so i must wait 40 minute to wash it my hair then i going to watch tv , that tv its beside to me . 



then after 40 minute ! i am gonna to wash my hair , dry and put some cream . after that he gonna made wavy hair on my under hair and he roll my hair with his maid too ^^ 

nah wait 40 minute again ! to wash my hair , dry and blow !so  need 1 hours its make my back bone so hard . 

actually this picture is morning taken , you must looks in front of then my hair really wavy . but later i will taken in front of so you would see my hair is very beautiful ! 






No comments:

Post a Comment