IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Saturday 12 July 2014

thebodyshop


hi everyone today i wanna share about my beloved thebodyshop lotion who i used since i was 13 years old until now 16 years old  wow so very long time . i use this product its because i believe if this lotion would protect your skin it can say like prevent dry skin actually my skin is so dry so i try this lotion for my dry skin to soft skin .actually this lotion product is made in UK i thought this lotion is made in korea .

so this lotion i was bought in singapore at tiongbahru plaza when the sale event from expensive become cheap so there saves a lot of . when i bought the price is $35 then discount become $28 i think because when I've bought this product its a few months ago already so i dont remember about that . this lotion can be use for male and female and i used this lotion before i going to sleep ( night ) .



No comments:

Post a Comment