IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Thursday 31 July 2014

i dont understand why this people looks like demonic so bad ,  like she gonna to do some dirty act to another boys using my photo and my name . make me made all people were thinking i was a bad girl . actually this happend i wont care anymore cause my friends told me before " when you still care about it , she will gonna do with deliberately " my friends said it was truth so i was lazy to care about it .

actually 2 days ago i had talking with someone who's known about that girl which's made my account and my name . someone told me about that girl who's everyday to call him and his friend's to talked some about " xxx " i was curious about that girl why she must do like that ? it is provit ? or she hate me then make nobody dont like me ? why my friends also call this is " haters " 

No comments:

Post a Comment