IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Friday 5 December 2014

So hi guys sorry for late update ! its because these day im going to about Exam , now im free so this weekend i'll update more ! do you miss me guys ? haha but i also miss you too guys^_^ . well alot happend i wasnt tell to you , first the second day of exam suddenly have entire check on my class .  the teacher confiscation of my phone OMG ! the teacher said " you are the first of the confiscation , 3 days more i'll return to you ! so dont you bring your phone on next time " the 3 days more its mean today . im hurried to my teacher room to take my phone . 

the second happend is i really dont like someone who rob my somethings without MY PERMISSION . well my junior suddenly sitting in behind me she suddenly rob my pensil case without say " uhmm can i borrow your pen " she just suddenly rob , what the ?? thats make me angry really !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment