IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014/12/31 LAST DAY OF 2014

hey everyone this is the last day of 2014 , what is your next resolution for the coming year 2015 ? for me i hope my parents long life , stay healthy & success , i hope always success in my studies , hope my friends and best friends be blessed and for you guys hope you stay healthy , long life , be more pretty/handsome , succes in all fields . this is my wish for you , how about you ?  for the wishes to your parents , family  , friends , bestfriends & boyfriend girlfriend ? 

well , this is my 5 years anniversary for join entertain world which's ulzzang and blogger . who has acompany me denzie ( blogger ) , park nikho ( ulzzang ) & tasyaar ( new blogger ) . thank you so much dear ^^ . just now i heard park nikho want to be a blogger ^^ i'll support him ! 




1 comment: