IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Sunday 20 October 2013

SUSPICIOUS ?

hello everyone i wanna ask you do you know where i come from ? well i tell you , i'm from indonesia suspicious right ? maybe this is my secret privarcy . actually i wanna to be singapore blogger its because i dont live in singapore so maybe its hard to be famouse or hard to be friends with SG bloggers like miyake , xiaxue , yutakis , eric , bongqiuqiu , chessie etc .  . so its okay for me to being indonesia blogger but i think i can be friends with them but must wait a moment . and its hard too to being famouse well you know right indonesia have residents millions more. 

so now my plan is i wanna to be blogger until 40 years . its because maybe in my life had a lot of promotion of new goods and maybe had a lot makeup brand . a blogger is hard to being cause people to see who are nice in the promotion I think that is rivals . but for me no matter how much rivals come to me if i want success i can do it , and also have to work together with each other's too .


but I'm still confused in this situation , i want to know who is blogger member's in indonesia , only just my friend yevi ng and kim shi yue ? just them ? i think its impossible . maybe i should go to check . huhuhu