IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Sunday 27 October 2013

CHANGE

sometimes we often do evil to those who have hurt us. but now I want to change my self to the be patience always I think it's so difficult and I think it's so easy to change because patience is limited .since I've used it my patience to deal with people who have hurt me , than patience is no longer for me to say , so now i want to change be patience slowly as it used to be .

patience can be a crime its because : 
- sometimes if we are impatient we always get mad at the person who is very annoying 
- sometimes we also hate the people who are hurting us .

so I had my first patience story since i was from primary school to junior high school .the story it's very sad to me because sometimes who are people hurted me i was want to angry but it is difficult and i was want to be patience but its difficult patient so it its confuses itself . so when I turned into a person who likes to fight people , many people to shock and really thinking about sensitive and said " you are change , you are not like the first patient who strong at all problem " i think this my fauit too its because already passed to patience . 

so I want to change myself hope you give me time and trusted I will change everything , and i am still young torn between a world of hate .