IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Sunday 27 October 2013

MYSELF

I surprised with in the BBM ( blackberry massanger ) people , they said I was a faker I think if I knew i was a faker I would be embarrassed to another people and My name will be on the blacklist . I really do not like people accuse me but the evidence was not there , I've said very long time already if my face in the original and the photo its different but not different too much the different is when i was in makeup , in the natural and wear glasses . 

I accidentally already put my BB pin on my blog because sometimes if another people to chat me on the bbm and dont believe me ! i will show my blog to them if my pin already in my blog and  i wanna gonna make them believe me if i am the real one of younger blogger ( thebabyji ). 

so dont accuse the people but the evidence was not there . 

oh yeah i am forget to tell you if i not yet to make new ID blackberry massenger on my ipad its because wanna upgrade OS more if i do not busy about my study i will make and share to anyone . 

so good bye everyone i will tell you soon and now i am going to study . haha

No comments:

Post a Comment