IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Tuesday 29 October 2013

LOVE

what is love ? I think love its it took a bitter and pain . romantic, happy, loving it just took a while so love are brings more sad than happy it depends on us too how to hold about love . 
love is hurt
love is blind
love is annoying
love is hate 
love is sick 
love is pain 
love is disapointed 
If you're upset you're gonna think of 7 that I made , if you are happy with him you would disappear from that 7 word right ? human is like that no one is perfect . sometimes we are like child always be sad , happy , bitter or sweet and never regular . 

for girls :
so girls ! if you still love him please hold tightly do not be vindictive your heart , if it keeps forcing always, choose and take the right path. If you do not love him, tell him directly do not make him wait a long time. if he's got you already , choose him and never had annother 

for boys : 
boys ! do not ever play with woman ​​feelings, because woman is weak. if woman do not leave you you do not ever leave them . because woman is very strong and never waste anything, belittle, discredit.

I distribute to all let you know don't play each feeling. I do not want you to be like that since i who was left me but never come back again. 

story is very sad for me , the story is when  i was in primary i had date with korean guys he is so cute , smart , and fun . he left me its because he said " wait me 216 days i will be back to you because i wanna study about my exam " and i said " okay i will wait you " so after 216 days I did not get his news and i think his mean he wanna leave me . so the story its like that but i'm still be strong and okay . now i get a new one who already 3 month with me its korean guys too . 

No comments:

Post a Comment