IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Saturday 23 August 2014

ADIDAS DOEDORANTS

Hi everyone today i wanna review about my adidas doedorants for woman with control ultra protection , anti persiparant with 48hours and cool & care . This is a new doedorants i ever see sometimes i used nivea doedorants . so now i wanna change the brand item . Actually this doedorants its very nice one to used i dont think all the people will try it this brand , because i think its very hard to get it . I bought this doedorants at phermarcy whichs suddenly i pass by there  and i saw it then i bought .
This is my gym and swimming outfit with my adidas doedorants and tanktop bought at OG albert.




If you want to try You can buy this doedorants at watsons , guardian or phermacy at your near places . Actually this adidas doedorants have blue and pink colour . Blue is fresh and pink is cool & care so check out and try it !








No comments:

Post a Comment