IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Friday 1 August 2014

love itsnt like a game when you said to love someone the meaning is you must to take care of it and true of it not you make someone to cry about you and waiting for you . you can see someone to happy but in fact someone felt alone and lonely . you can happy with another but will you felt it how someone feeling and see it ? sad , angry or unhappy ? 

so dont try to hurt someone feeling when someone still in beside you ,so just cherish it and thanks to god if he can give you the best one ! 

actually before my ex ask to breakup and made me to cut my self in my hand , now i'm regret because before i was so stupid doing like that for bastard ! just now i went to shopping mall with my mom and suddenly i saw my ex which is i had share about my life story at " reni moe life " that guy ! brings his new girlfriend to shops actually i was happy too saw them happy and i was happy too about that girl was the second FOOL to believe his all word maybe she dont know if that guy everymonth to change girlfriend and close with another girltoo WALAU ee !! the first is me which is FOOL too actually my friends late to told me so i dont know , but ya i was wrong too . 







No comments:

Post a Comment