IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Tuesday 28 October 2014

speech

wow so sian today -_- . because my all friend's and teacher's asked me to speeching in front of to my all friends on the stage . actually i was so shy and i think i cant do it . but i still to prove it to everyone and then when i was on the stage suddenly i was really doubt , trouble and afraid . i dont know what i'll gonna do and i dont know what i want to says , so my all friends gave me support and must do confident to my self . 

announcement only 3 hours later , the good announcement if i was the rank 3 of speeched . but my junior also laughed in front of me , but im also okay . thats why can make me become success person ! its because i never stay on the stage to speech so i dont have alot mental . if you be myself you will understand how felt it is ! now i dont be afraid anymore to appear on the stage . thats make me always to be brave person . 

QUOTES : confident your self and dont afraid , believe yourself if you are success person .

No comments:

Post a Comment