IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Thursday 30 October 2014

PARADE ON SATURDAY

OMG guys ! you know my teacher just now choose me to attend the parade show . whichs wear " indonesia traditional " costume . feel crazy and heartattack , well actually i dont want ! but my teacher always keep ask me to attend ! and i also to ask my couple to find the traditional indonesia costume . its because my home is far away from my school , my school in the city so hard to go and find it .

just now i had told to my father , my father said " why always you ? " and i replied my father question and said " i also dont know " . then my best friends also said " thats good if teacher are know you are the best one " . well i think im not -_- T^T . hope this is last time ba . see you my parade ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment