IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Monday 4 August 2014

today its started of school day i was forget to removed my nail polish then i had nails so i also forget to cut it too  . then today is monday i thought my school teacher would be check our nail and hair,  so today i was very confused and crazy i think if my school teacher had to saw it then they will gift some punishment to me . so i dont have any time to removed it then i just cut it my nails . after i cut it OMG from morning till afternoon no one teacher to check our nail .for what i want to cut it ? oh my long nails ! then i think my school teacher wouldn't be known if i had nail polish . so tonight i must to removed my nail polish if i dont do that my school teacher will give me some punishment tommorow . so sian leh ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment