IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Friday 1 August 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY

today's my dad birthday , my 2 oldest brother not coming back for  reunion its because they were so busy ! so my mother to cook some special food for my dad , then we had to gift some present for our dad its wallet from pedro . itsn't looks like wallet but the cover looks like , but in inside just only can put some cards . we bought at singapore - marina bay sands ( MBS ) in pedro store . 


father i wish you :

  • I may not be the perfect child, but you are the perfect papa. Happy birthday, Dad!
  • Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you with my whole heart 


No comments:

Post a Comment