IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Monday 25 August 2014

i dont understand why these people looks so bad , you know before i had review " adidas doedorants " someone who gonna edit my picture its looks like mocking . then my friends said " embarrassment " in my opinion for what i being blogger if im afraid what people saying about me , embarassment or what ? so just take it easy . i know its hard to be blogger alot of haters would gonna unlike us , but this is us world . we dont care what the outside people for saying ! you dont know how many their be patient for this time like celebrity , model , actress/actor , singer , artist and etc maybe they gonna had alot people to saying about them . but they always to be patient about this problem . so before you judge to US include celebrity , singer , etc see your face first on the mirror ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment