IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Sunday 10 August 2014

actually last week i had fall down from my school stairs . you know what happend ? it was rainy day so when i walked in 5 steps suddenly i fall down and my friends which's girl and said " oh my god next time please be more careful , are you okay now ? and i said " im okay but my backbone so pain argh  " then she talked with a toned voice so my 3 friends ( girls ) suddenly curious and got catched up me so i with my friends gonna to ran away from the stairs and went to the school canteen .so when i go home, i really not very to sleep well on that day its because i cant moved . so my mother ask me to put some oil to my backbone actually now is fine already . so that next day i went to canteen so my 3 friends which's girl and said " haha be careful " oh my god they know already ! but its okay ! they reminded me next time must more becareful ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment