IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Friday 15 August 2014

My 16th Birthday and Happy independence south korea

hi everyone today is my birthday and happy independence too my beloved country south korea . first i wanna thanks to my best friends which's kristina , jenny , feriana , maudy , ervina , susanti , feli and tasya who had gift me some presents its really super cute and nicer . 





  •  well the first gift is from feli she known if i was like pig so much , but after i breakup with that guy i really dont like anymore but now she make me to cheer up so i like this piggy again and thank you baby :*
  • the second gift is from susanti yay actually i love rillakuma too but its really hard to find that big size doll and thank you so much dear :*
  • the third gift is from kristina she gave me a lot like keychain , mouse , colour pen , earing , necklace  its really nice .  just now she said , she gave me that horse chain its because before i had to lost my purple unicorn so she bought that horse chain for  replacement that purple unicorn and thank you so much  lovvely :* 
  • the fourth gift is from tasya she made that dream catcher for me she said its for to make my wish come true and thank you so much baby :*
  • the fifth gift is from jenny , maudy , feriana , ervin who together to bought  " holika holika liptint jelly " at holika holika store to me , they said its looks like natural colour and really nice one and  thank you so much honey :*



let you see this is my new white flower crown i made by my self , pretty right ? 

1 comment: