IM

IM
Email me : Moereni131@gmail.com

Monday 4 August 2014

GELATO ITALIAN

hi everyone sorry i was late upload about my favourite gelato italia ice cream which's cookies flavour bought at ochard rd central . oh my god this ice cream its very tasty and delicious i ever it , my mom has asked me to bought a mango flavour its because my mom also love fruit . so i said " i think mango flavour very sour so lets try another flavour and how about cookies ? " my mother said " well up to you " . 

actually at there we had to tried alot of flavour like mango , avocado , kiwi and etc but no matter what i still choosed and bought cookies flavour because i love chocolate and vanilla so much .



when i bought this ice cream i think the retairner has said " do you want small cup or ? " i think i had answerd him " ya i want a small cup " then its really not enough for me its because so too tasty and delicious yummy ! this ice cream i wont forget it in my life then i hope if next time i have holiday and have a chance to come singapore , i will find this ice cream store untill i get it .


the price is $5

No comments:

Post a Comment